Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Building Windows Games with Unity
Tuesday, April 9, 2013 at 9:00 AM (PDT)
Mountain View, CA
Windows offers the broadest platform reach for game developers. From PCs to laptops to tablets to phones, Windows is there. With the new Windows Store offering global distribution and the new Unity 4 support for Windows Store apps, it has never been easier for Unity developers to capitalize on this huge opportunity!
Join Unity and Microsoft for this free, two-day training designed to help you port your Unity games to the Windows Store and the Windows Phone Store.
Learn from experts in a low-key, interactive way and then get hands-on time to apply what you’ve learned.
The pre-event runs from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM on April 8th
For in-person attendees, we will have an introduction to Unity game development on the evening before the main event. If you’re an experienced Unity developer, feel free to skip this session.
· Registration and pizza (6:30-7:00PM).
· Introduction to game development with Unity (7:00 to 9:00 PM).
Event runs from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM on April 9th
Evening Social from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM
· Introduction to the Windows 8 platform and the Windows Store.
· End-to-End: Develop, debug and deploy a Unity game for the Windows Store.
· Deep dive: Tips & tricks for porting games from other platforms to Windows 8.
· Differentiate: Integrate your game with Windows 8 platform features (such as contracts, notifications, and live tiles).
· Sharing code: Learn how to reuse all this new knowledge on the Windows Phone platform.
· Partner sessions: Hear the lessons learned from those that have already done it.
· Discussions and Q&A with Microsoft and Unity engineering and product specialists.
· Evening social: Appetizers, beer, wine and gaming.
Event runs from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM on April 10th
· Bring your laptop and software and immerse yourself in a full day of Windows game development using the Unity platform in a casual environment.
· Meet other Unity Windows 8 developers, share experiences.
· Meet members of the Unity and Windows evangelism team and get expert advice.
· Play with Windows phones and tablets and see how your games work on production hardware.
If you can’t attend in person, watch the live stream of the event at http://channel9.msdn.com. You do not have to register for the live stream - simply point your browser to Channel 9 on the day of the event.
This event is brought to you by the Microsoft and Unity and is free of charge.
Attendees are responsible for booking and paying for their own travel and accommodations.
Email your questions to email@example.com